10 Tips for Using Real-Time Dashboards
By Chrissy Cowell
Can you imagine going to a basketball game without a scoreboard? There would be a lot of shouting and action, but how would you really know what was going on? Everything in the contact center is a lot more fun—and productive—when everyone can see the up-to-the-minute score.
The latest electronic scoreboards have all the stats and are essential for players, coaches and teams who intend to win. These performance dashboard solutions can pull together the most important KPIs in real-time in a consolidated picture. All the team statistics can be viewed at different levels—from the individual agents to supervisors to managers looking at the entire work site or campaign across multiple work groups.
Here are 10 ways to use real-time dashboards to get everyone focused on the game and scoring points.
- Bring the contact center to life with specific, measurable goals that set expectations and keep everyone’s attention on achieving results.
- Make the goals vivid in colorful, real-time graphics that track specifics such as first-call resolution, average handle time, close rate, CSAT, etc.
- Give agents an individual, real-time access to track their progress toward earning incentives or bonus points.
- Give supervisors a view of their team’s performance throughout the day allowing them to coach the players more specifically and cheer on the high-scoring team members.
- Overcome the afternoon lull with motivation to reach the next campaign goal by the hour.
- Give managers ways to see opportunities or hot spots across the business based on real-time activity in the contact center.
- Give project leads a way to compare actual progress and results against specific campaign measures.
- Give supervisors visual evidence of individual performance to improve their one-on-one coaching by including data from all systems in the contact center.
inContact is the cloud contact center software leader, helping organizations around the globe create high quality customer experiences. inContact is 100% focused on the cloud and is the only provider to combine cloud software with an enterprise-class telecommunications network for a complete customer interaction solution.