Bring Contact Center Pipeline to your organization at a discounted rate.
Share the insight and inspiration of Contact Center Pipeline with your executives, managers, agents, and clients by registering a group subscription.
Group subscriptions are a great way to improve organizational knowledge at all levels; from executives, expected to be on top of the latest industry trends; to motivating agents and strengthening their role in the contact center.
Contact Center Pipeline is a valuable training tool that can help employees understand their role within the company's broader structure, mission and goals. Ongoing education is a first step toward improving team cohesiveness and motivation and ultimately helping to improve retention.
Whether you have 5 or more team members, we can make sure everyone has unlimited access to the context, trends and analysis our readers use daily to help them be more successful.
- Enhance conversations: motivate and empower your employees with the tools to stay informed and share articles, promoting more meaningful engagement and retention. Build confidence by keeping them ahead with the latest insights from our editors, industry experts, and peer organizations.
- Guide decision making: Gain a strategic advantage with specific insights and robust data-led content. Your employees can stay ahead of emerging trends and understand the bigger picture; Contact Center Pipeline is a flexible source for ongoing education and team meetings.
- Expand perspectives: Our in-depth coverage brings employees a broader understanding of developments within the industry.
- Full access to our library of over 1,000 contact-center-focused articles written by our independent CX experts, with new content published monthly
- Monthly digital magazine and access to all back-issues in the magazine archive
- Upgrade to print magazine is available (ask your Subscription Manager for more information)
- Weekly e-newsletters provide an efficient, at-a-glace guide of what’s new — and why it matters
- Access to Pipeline+, our premium content, including: special issues, article collections, vendor roundtables, 1st-party research, and case-studies
- Download any article or magazine as a printable PDF for offline reading or training
- Access to the Pipeline blog for additional short-form content and views from our industry experts
- Available for organizations big or small; group subscription requires minimum of 5 users
- No complicated intranet or setup required; get convenient access via our public website
- Consistent subscription terms and single bill for all team members
- Fully customizable plans
- Discounts available
- Dedicated Subscription Manager
- Direct email support
Get started today.
Speak with a group Subscription Advisor for more information and pricing.
- For fastest service, email: [email protected]
- Or simply fill in the form below, and an advisor will contact you within 48 business hours
Looking for individual subscription offerings? View our plans here
Need help with your existing corporate subscription?
Contact your Subscription Advisor, or email: [email protected]
General Subscription FAQ